Your business success is our success and we will work with you as a partner in helping you to reach your business goals.
Our commercial lending team is made up of individuals who are deeply committed to the local business community, and are heavily involved in civic organizations and initiatives committed to the growth of our local economy and the quality of our lives.
Profile Bank offers straightforward loan products to meet the needs of growing businesses with products similar to a large bank but with the personalized service that you expect from a local community bank. A bank that has served local communities for over 103 years. All decisions are made locally and with personal attention from start to finish. John Hall, Ute Luxem, Rose Boyer and Carole Luedtke use a team approach to understanding your business and work to meet your business goals.
Profile Bank Commercial Loan programs are priced at competitive rates and terms. We offer:
- Commercial Term Loans: Whether it is a loan to purchase equipment or a business vehicle, Profile Bank offers a range of maturities with fixed rates to help you purchase the tools to continue to grow your business.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans: Looking to buy a building or refinance and make some improvements? Profile Bank can work directly with you to make this transition go smoothly. Our programs are competitive with decisions made locally.
- Construction Loans: Need to expand your growing business? If you’re looking to add on or build a new facility we offer construction packages that are easy to work with.
- Commercial Lines of Credit: Our secured lines of credit will offer your business temporary or seasonal cash flow to be there when you need it the most.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Programs:
- SBA 504 Loan Program for owner occupied commercial real estate purchase and expansion, as well as large equipment purchases. This program can reduce down payment requirements to as little as 10%.
- SBA 7(a) Guaranty Loan Program (including SBA Express and Patriot Express) can be used for a variety of business financing needs.