Are you looking for a cost effective way to save for retirement for you and your employees without the hassle of a lot of paperwork? Consider a SEP or SIMPLE IRA.
- An ideal plan for the self-employed or small business owner to make employer contributions.
- A SEP IRA plan may allow you to contribute more to your retirement plan annually than traditional plans allow, with the added benefit of being tax-deductible and tax deferred.
- You can establish and make contributions to a SEP IRA any time up to your business tax return due date (including extensions) for the previous tax year.
SIMPLE IRAs are retirement plans available to small business with 100 or fewer employees. (To be eligible, the employer may not maintain another qualified plan at the same time.)
- A tax-sheltered retirement savings plan with deductibility advantages.
- Contributions consist of employee salary deferrals and employer contributions.
- We encourage you to consult your financial or tax adviser about choosing the right plan for you.