Q: Will my account information be safe in Mobile-banking?
A: Mobile Banking utilizes encryption and multi-factor authentication. As with any mobile service, it’s in your best interest to take safety precautions ensure your account details remain secure.
Q: How do I enroll in Mobile-banking?
A: Initial enrollment is completed through the Options menu in Online Banking. You will receive text messages with access details for the Mobile-banking choices that you selected during sign-up.
Q: How do I access Mobile-banking?
A: Please refer to the SMS message you received during Mobile-banking enrollment for access details.
Q: What benefits will Mobile-banking give me?
A: You can view your checking, savings, and loan account details, make transfers between your Profile Bank accounts, pay bills, and locate any of Profile Bank’s ATMs.
Q: What should I do if I can’t log into Mobile-banking?
A: If you can’t log into Mobile-banking you can re-send yourself a new activation link through Online Banking. If you are still unable to log in, call Customer Service at (603) 332-2610 Ext 291.
Q: Do I need an Online Banking account to use Mobile-banking?
A: Yes, an Online Banking account is required to sign up for Mobile Banking.
Q: When will transfers done in Mobile-banking be processed?
A: Mobile-banking shares the same transfer schedule as Online Banking.
Q: What mobile devices are supported in Mobile-banking?
A: Most text messaging and mobile web browsing devices are supported.
Q: Is there a charge for Mobile-banking?
A: Mobile-banking is a free service for all Online Banking customers.
Q: What happens if I lock myself out of Mobile-banking?
A: If you lock yourself out of your account, call Customer Service at (603) 332-2610 Ext 291, to have your Mobile-banking account reactivated.
Q: What are some mobile security tips I should be aware of?
- It’s good practice to password-protect access to your phone.
- Don’t store passwords for online accounts on your phone unless secured
- If your phone is lost or stolen, call Customer Service at (603) 332-2610 Ext 291 to have your Mobile-banking account deactivated.
- Add the Mobile-banking shortcode to your phone’s address book.
- Remove old Mobile-banking SMS messages from your inbox.
- Log out of Mobile-banking after each session.
Q: What are some general Mobile Banking terms I should be familiar with?
- SMS (Short Messaging Service) – Communication by short text messages.
- Shortcode – A short phone number used for sending and receiving SMS messages.
- WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – A mobile browser-based method for accessing websites.
- APP (Downloadable Applications) – An application that is downloaded to a mobile device.
Q: What do I do if I don’t receive the initial text message with the activation code?
A: Contact your Mobile Phone Carrier to unblock the short code 48179.
For more assistance, call Customer Service at (603) 332-2610 Ext 291