- From the Profile Bank home page, on the right-hand side within the green Online Banking circle, select ‘Enroll’.
- Enter the required information for each field. At the bottom of the page, select ‘Begin Enrollment’.
- You will be presented with 4 identity verification questions. Click each dropdown to select the correct answer. Once complete select ‘Enroll’ to advance*.
- Our Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement will appear. Please read through the Terms & Conditions. If you agree, select ‘I Agree’.
- This will establish your credentials. Enter a Username of your choice and follow the requirements when creating your Password. Select ‘Continue’.
- Next you will select 3 challenge questions. From the dropdown, select the desired question and enter your answer in the field below. Select ‘Continue’.
- Now you are ready for your first-time login! Enter the Username and Password you just created and select ‘Login’
- Enter the answer to your security question and select ‘Continue’.
- You will then have the option of enrolling in Mobile Banking. If you select ‘Enroll’, refer to the instructions under Mobile Banking. If you select ‘Ask Me Later’, you will be asked upon your next login. If you select ‘Decline’, you will not be asked again.
- Welcome to the Online Banking Homepage. From here you can view your accounts, customize your profile and select various transaction options.
*For your privacy, our security system requires you to answer 3 of the 4 identity verification questions correctly to advance. If you fail the verification portion 3 times within 60 minutes, our system will lock you out for 24 hours before you are able to enroll again. Please contact Customer Service at 1-603-332-2610 x291 with any questions or issues.
- Login to your Online Banking profile.
- From the Homepage, in the upper right-hand corner to the left of the Log Out option, select ‘Profile’.
- Select ‘Manage Statements.’ This box is to the right of Electronic Statements (4th option down).
- The eStatements Enrollment page will appear with the eStatements Disclosure.
- Below the Disclosure box, you will see a sentence stating:
‘Enter the confirmation code contained in this PDF document.’ Click on the PDF document link.
- A separate window will open with the code. Writing down this code may be helpful for the next step.
- Return to the previous eStatements Enrollment page and enter the code in the ‘Confirmation Code’ field.
- Please read through the eStatement Disclosure. If you agree, select the grey ‘I Agree’ box.
- You will be brought to the Statements screen. On the left-hand side of the screen you will see your accounts listed. Select all the accounts you would like to receive eStatements for. You will begin receiving eStatement notifications each month.
Not only can you view the past 5 years of statements, you may also grant access to another user by adding them through the Account Access tab. Contact Customer Service if you would like more information.
- Log in to your Online Banking.
- Select Bill Payment from the task bar.
- Please read through the Terms & Conditions. If you agree, check ‘I Accept’ then select ‘Next Step’.
- The ‘Basic Info’ page will appear. Enter your information into each field. Under ‘Payment Plan’ the bubble next to ‘Free Bill Pay’ will be filled. Please keep this preset option. Bill Pay is a complimentary service. Under ‘Account Info’, enter your Profile Bank account information and select ‘Next Step’
Profile Bank’s Routing Number is: 211470238.
- Information on the ‘Enrollment Verification’ will appear. Select ‘Next Step’.
- Answer each identity verification question and select ‘Continue’.
- When you have answered the verification questions correctly, the next screen will state: ‘Congratulations! You’ve successfully enrolled’. Select ‘Get Started’.
- The ‘Payment Center’ screen will appear. Under ‘Send Money’ you will notice your account name and last 4 digits of your account number. Next to the 4 digits you will see ‘(Unconfirmed)’*. This means Bill Pay is performing verification on the account information you entered. Within the next 48 hours Bill Pay will issue 2 small credits to your account. Bill Pay will notify you when the deposits are made. You will need to enter the 2 credit amounts within your Bill Pay profile to confirm your account.
- To confirm your account, log in to your Online Banking and select the Bill Payment from the task bar.
- Selects the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Click anywhere on the account name or number. Two small boxes will appear. Enter the credit amounts in each box then select ‘Submit’.
- Your account status will change from Pending Verification to Verified.
- You are now ready to enter the information from your bills and schedule payments.
*An ‘Unconfirmed’ status will restrict the total dollar amounts of payments you are authorized to make from your account. You may only add up to 3 accounts with an ‘Unconfirmed’ status. Each account has a $400 transaction limit and will not allow reoccurring payments to be set. If the account has not been confirmed after 45 days, you will need to re-enroll.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and search Profile Bank Mobile Banking to download our free App.
- Once downloaded, enter your online banking User ID and Password and select ‘Log In’.
- When prompted, answer the security question you set during your Online Banking enrollment and select ‘Continue’.
- The Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions will appear. Please read through. If you agree, select ‘I Accept’.
- The ‘Accounts’ screen will appear. From here you may view all of your accounts and select from each one to review your recent transaction history. If an account of yours is not displayed, please contact Customer Service at 1-603-332-2610 x291.
As stated at the top of the instructions, you may choose to enroll for Online Banking through the Mobile App. Once you have downloaded the App, open it and select ‘First Time User? Enroll Now’. Follow steps 3-9 from the Online Banking instructions above. You may then follow steps 4 & 5 from the Mobile Banking instructions.
Text Message Banking
1. Login to your Online Banking
2. Select 'Profile' in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Select 'Manage Devices' within the Mobile Banking category (the 5th row down).
4. Select 'Add New Device' on the left-hand side of the screen.
5. Listed under the 'Other Services' section, enter your mobile device phone number then press 'Continue'.
6. To allow text message banking, check off 'Text Messaging' listed under 'Other Services' then press 'Continue'.
7. An activation code will be sent to your mobile device. Enter this code into the Activation Code box then press 'Activate'.
8. You are now enrolled in Text Message Banking
Message and data rates may apply